E-Mail Legal Notice
E-Mail Legal Notice
- This email legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (“ECT”) Act 25 of 2002. The ECT Act may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/pdf/ElectronicCommunications.pdf
- This e-mail transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of NCP Chlorchem (Pty) Ltd. (“NCP)”). No person, other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto, to any person whatsoever. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use may result in civil and criminal liability.
- The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. Should you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately. At no time may you act on the information contained therein.
- The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices without the prior consent of NCP.
- Under no circumstances shall NCP or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if NCP or the sender of this email have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any agreements concluded with NCP by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once NCP has indicated such contract formation in a follow up or return communication.
- No e-mail correspondence sent to NCP shall be deemed to have been received until NCP has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such “response” for purposes of this clause.
- No warranties are made or implied that any employee and/or contractor of NCP is authorised to create and send this communication.
- NCP reserves the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this e-mail message and all e-mail messages sent as reply messages to the e-mail address of the sender.
- NCP retains the copyright to all e-mail messages and attachments sent from its communications systems. The recipient / addressee is hereby licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only – all other rights are reserved unless so indicated by the sender.
- The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of NCP. If this e-mail message is used for purposes unrelated to the official business of NCP, NCP shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the contents of this message and the sender shall take full responsibility therefore in his/her sole and personal capacity.
- Subject to urgent and interim court relief, all disputes and/or disagreements and/or damages and/or liabilities, in any manner related to the following:
i. Interpretation and enforceability of this e-mail legal notice;
ii. Content (including message headers, links and/or attachments) of this e-mail message; and/or
iii. Sending or receipt of this e-mail message, shall be referred to urgent and confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited arbitration rules of the South African Arbitration Foundation and such arbitration shall be conducted in Johannesburg in English. The arbitration rules may be downloaded from: http://www.arbitration.co.za/Pages/docs/expedited_rules.pdf
- The law of South Africa shall govern this e-mail message and legal notice.
- Information disclosures required by law:
i. Full name of Company: NCP Chlorchem (PTY) Ltd
ii. Registration number: 2001/019171/07
iii. VAT registration number: 4030219408
iv. Country of incorporation: South Africa
v. Current directors: ID Forbes (Chairman), G Hirschowitz (Group CEO (Elect)), AJ Harding (Managing Director)
W Wasserman (Operational Director) TN Mzila (Human Resources Director), RS Cole (Technical Director)
vi. Postal address: P.O. Box 150, Kempton Park, 1620, South Africa
vii. Street address: Cnr. Allandale and Chloor Road, Chloorkop, Kempton Park, South Africa, 1620
viii. Web site: http://www.ncp.co.za
ix. Promotion of Access to Information Act Manual: http://www.ncp.co.za
- This email legal notice shall at all times take precedence over any other e-mail disclaimer(s) received by employees or contractors utilising the communications facilities of NCP.
- Please contact the following person should you have any questions regarding this e-mail legal notice:
Name: Shaoib Nathie
E-mail address: Nat@idwala.co.za
- NCP retains the copyright in this e-mail legal notice. © 2003, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copying, distribution or use of this notice, in whole or in part, shall result in civil and criminal action.
error: Content is protected !!